*This position can also be located in Plano, TX*
General Summary: Responsible for sales in a geographic territory which includes designated Regional Partners, Subagents and branches of National Partners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintains and grows sales and revenue from assigned critical Business Partners within assigned territory.
• Manages all sales opportunities with designated partners, and maintains accurate and updated sales funnel activity with current status.
• Develops and implements a territory plan, including a territory recruitment strategy. Recruits potential prospects with a regional sales presence into the XO Business Partner Program. Maintains an in-depth knowledge of the features, benefits, and requirements of the program, along with the ability to articulate such to potential Partners, along with the value proposition.
• Builds and implements a business plan with Business Partners to include the following:
a. Contract and compliance
d. Training and Business Partner readiness (including training partners on product, processes, etc.)
f. Sales Funnel
g. Revenue Growth
h. Resources Management
i. Drive demand and brand preference for XO products and services within assigned Partners
• Assists Partners in broadening their product expertise and sales opportunities, striving for growth from all associated selling resources.
• Meets with Partners and participates in joint sales calls to customers, assisting in closing of sales opportunities.
• Disseminates all communications and announcements as appropriate to assigned Partners.
• Coordinates Partner access to XO resources, including Sales Engineering, Field Marketing, and other overlay resources as appropriate.
• Achieves 100% monthly participation in quota attainment.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Relevant Work Experience: 6-8 years of direct/indirect sales experience in the telecommunications industry; 2-5 years of sales/technical application experience, including data sales
Supervise Staff? No
If yes, please provide list of titles and count.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Basic Computer Skills Required? Yes
Other Job Specific Skills
• Strong management, organizational, sales, and relationship building skills required
• Ability to excel in a deadline-driven, revenue-focused environment
• Ability to work productively in a matrix management environment, balancing the needs of many
• Strong ability to influence others where no actual reporting relationship exists
XO is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, age, gender identity, or any other applicable basis that is protected by foreign, federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.